Here is the beautiful and time-consuming crochet blanket I’m making! The picture in the middle is not mine, clearly, as I’m nowhere near done - that’s somebody else’s finished product. I thought it would take me months and months to finish, but I’m finding it quite addictive, so it may only take 5 or 6 weeks at the rate I’m going.
I love it though! It’s colorful and soft and pretty and hexagonal. So much awesome.
- mair-beatha reblogged this from anniecolors
- nerdyknot likes this
- anniecolors reblogged this from calypsoscraftworks
- calypsoscraftworks reblogged this from erinthehermit
- patrikson reblogged this from erinthehermit
- avisionofyou likes this
- craftyallo reblogged this from calypsoscraftworks
- cilamatos reblogged this from calypsoscraftworks
- myklia likes this
- angeldemonluvs2 reblogged this from erinthehermit
- angeldemonluv likes this
- therearevoicesinmyhead likes this
- erinthehermit posted this